Good morning, kids. As if you needed further evidence that the GOP is not “the stupid party” but are, in fact, traitorous collaborators with the Left in the dismantling and destruction of the American nation here is the latest example. Rep. Chip Roy, one of the few relatively decent folks in Congress at least tried to put the brakes on some of the insane waste of money in this omnibus pillaging of your grandchildren’s futures. Here’s the shot:
Roy proposed an amendment to the $1.7 trillion government spending bill that would not allow any of the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) $3.28 billion in funding for “programs and management” to go towards “environmental justice activities.” Another of Roy’s proposed amendments would ensure that none of the $9.4 billion earmarked for the State Department and foreign programs would go to Kerry’s office.
“This omnibus funds all manner of fantasy climate ideology – a dream come true for far-left members like @RepAOC [Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez] who constantly whine about “climate change” and “environmental justice,” Roy’s office tweeted Thursday. . .
. . . In addition to the billions allocated for green energy programs and climate initiatives, the massive spending package will put a minimum of $575 million towards “family planning” and “reproductive health,” including in areas of the country where population growth “threatens biodiversity.” The bill would also give over $1.56 billion to Customs and Border Protection for “Operations and Support;” however, the money can’t be used to expand border security measures that stop illegal immigrants from crossing into the U.S.
Look, for my money (pun intended), what we need is a GOP whose main platform is the complete dismantling of the entire federal government with the exception of those functions laid out in the Constitution such as national defense. Even that becomes suspect considering the vastness of the graft and corruption attendant with the monies allocated there, not to mention the madness of the current DoD’s mission. Putting that aside for a moment, I know full well that dismantling the bureaucracy is a virtual impossibility. That however does not negate the absolute righteousness of the goal nor the necessity to attempt to carry it out. Yet, the best we have been able to do for almost a hundred years is slow the rate of the borrowing and spending, not actually cut it.
After that little pause and preamble, we go back to the situation at hand. Chip Roy has done what he could to stop the insanity. With that shot, I give you the chaser delivered by none other than the glittering jewel of two-faced treachery, Mitt “Pee-Air Defecto” Romney:
Republican Sen. Mitt Romney of Utah said Thursday that he backed a $1.7 trillion omnibus spending bill because he did not trust House Republicans to handle crafting a budget in light of Republican Rep. Kevin McCarthy of California’s difficult campaign for speaker of the House.
“House Republicans say that they want to craft a budget, but they haven’t yet been able to select a speaker,” Romney said, referencing the fact that several House Republicans came out in opposition to McCarthy’s bid for speaker. Romney noted it would be very difficult to sort out budgets for the current fiscal year and the following fiscal year. . .
. . . Some House Republicans were outraged when the Senate passed a $1.7 trillion omnibus spending package despite their calls for a delay until a Republican majority took office on Jan. 3. McCarthy backed conservatives who threatened to oppose legislation by Republicans senators who voted for the measure.
This guy. This fucking guy. This has absolutely zero to do with who the House is going to choose as speaker/majority leader. Check that; it probably does. This crooked mutt piece of shit does not want a speaker that could even be considered as being the tiniest fraction of MAGA curious because, Heaven forfend!, they would attempt to cut out as much of the pork, grift and graft that lines the pockets of McGOPers like him and the 18 desiccated amoral turds who helped pass this $1.7 Trilliongang rape along with the Democrats. Worse than merely the money, is the destruction of our freedoms and society it funds, as Chip Roy’s cuts demonstrate and barely scratch the surface.
Romney “doesn’t trust the GOP-led House.” There’s the takeaway and it’s just so in-your-face revelatory about both the uphill battle to wrest control of the GOP and make it an actual opposition party. Because that statement also reveals the myth of the two-party political system.
As I have often said, the Democrats are out to destroy America for ideological reasons combined with graft and a lust for power. The GOP essentially enjoys the perks of power but their primary motivation is greed. That party has had no problem with New Deal-type big government and has done nothing to curtail it. They differentiate themselves with the Dems as being “better managers” of an ever-expanding centralized bureaucracy.
So, probably going back to since the mid-60s, the GOP has become an ally of convenience for the Left. If we ever get to the point where the Left wrests absolute control and power, and elections are either no longer necessary or perhaps abolished altogether, individuals like Romney, Liz-ard Cheney and all the rest who so smugly engage in kabuki-bukkake theatrics will be shocked – SHOCKED! – to one day find themselves among the first to be stood up in front of a wall, if not dangling upside down from a K-Street lamp post after getting pummeled by the fists and hate-shakes of mostly peaceful Antifa/BLM Internal Security troopers.
. . . the whole purpose of constitutions is to limit power. In a constitutional system like ours, one is not supposed to be motivated by crushing one’s enemies. This has never been the inclination or aim of conservatives, who do not share the Left’s aversion to limits on political power. But things have changed. What happens when one side has no regard for the constitution or the limits of power? The goodwill of the conservative has been mercilessly abused, and he is searching for shelter from the obscene freak show of anarchy and disorder that has descended upon his country.
Joe Biden is but the vessel of the deranged, domineering spirit behind the corruption. This malign force is not the beneficent liberalism of the founders, who cherished freedom of speech, religion, and opinion and, of course, the right to bear arms, and its implicit right of revolution. It is a tyrannical will that asserts total ownership of everything, proudly celebrates evil by calling it good, treats decent people like terrorists, exalts criminals and the insane, snatches children from their parents, and requires submission to itself—in mind and body—for citizens to earn bread.
On top of it all, the means of democratic recourse appear to be slipping. Our elections are a Third World sham, and millions of foreigners with no right to be here live in the country without fear of removal. Their numbers are rapidly growing under the explicit protection of an administration whose party, in between giving lectures on the rule of law, brags about replacing and disenfranchising the country’s natives.
The country is changing fast. A decade ago, the Left said, “We just want gays to be able to marry,” and now they say, “We just want to parade our depraved fetishes in public and sexualize children.”
Faced with all of this, a Caesar who promises to sweep away the trash begins to look appealing to many. . .
. . . . The increasingly medieval nature of American politics has left many feeling that a faith in what used to be called principle is outdated and foolish. The two dominant factions now resemble hostile nations living under one government while speaking completely foreign languages. Consequently, politics has become a struggle for survival in which, because of universal suffrage, all are conscripted. The inconsequential noise of mutual recrimination leads many to tune out, but to do so, to remain unallied, is to let oneself be trampled.
This is a sad state of affairs, but it is reality. The inducements for the Right to ditch conservatism are likely to multiply as the conflict deepens, convulsions of disorder worsen, and more people on the Right begin to realize they will never be left alone. The irony is that the Left, in the process of steamrolling normal people, may have created the very “fascists” they claim to be against.
In an otherwise excellent essay, I do take umbrage to Matthew Boose’s referring to us as becoming “fascists” even if he does so in quotes sarcastically. What these evil, sick tyrants who destroyed our society and overthrew our government want is to enslave us and liquidate those who refuse to knuckle under.
What they are turning us into is resisters and – I’ll declare it right here – revolutionaries. And more and more as the peaceful avenues of elections, the courts and law enforcement are corrupted and denied us, the battle cry and pillar that they rally around and use, By Any Means Necessary, is going to be turned against them.
As I once told a dipshit leftist, “If Trump really were the fascist you snowflakes think he is, you’d be smoke up a chimney right now.”
Posted by: Mary Poppins’ Practically Perfect Piercing at October 28, 2022 09:14 AM
MP4 is to say the least not very sanguine about the prospects for turning things around. But, given the right, or in this case the nightmarish circumstances that this nation is rapidly heading towards, anything is possible.
God help us. And God help them.
* * * * *
Dear friends, I truly hate doing this especially given the financial situations of many of us, but if at all possible, could you please hit my tip jar? Whatever you can spare helps keep the lights on and is truly appreciated more than you know.
I wish all of you a truly Merry and Blessed Christmas!
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Julie Kelly: “Congressional Republicans think lining Zelenskyy’s army-green pockets with more U.S. tax dollars is a greater need than tackling any number of ongoing crises roiling the country right now.” Traitors
- “Orwell should have been alive to see what his native land has become.” In England, Silent Prayer Can Be a Crime
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Zelensky came to Washington to receive a $45 billion Christmas present, stuffed in a sack of $1.7 trillion in U.S. government spending.” Zelensky’s Green Christmas and an Omnibus
- “Zelensky understands just how shallow, pathetic, grasping, insecure, and easily manipulated America’s media, entertainment, and political establishment are and how to control those character deficits to his advantage.” Volodymyr Zelensky Plays Our Corrupt Elites Like a Fiddle
- Zelenskyy spoke before a joint meeting of Congress Wednesday night following a visit to the White House, calling U.S. aid to the county “an investment in the global security and democracy that we handle in the most responsible way.” “Photo Op”: Josh Hawley Mocks Zelenskyy’s Speech Before Congress as a PR Stunt
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “The House will vote on the bill potentially Thursday and be signed into law before Friday night’s deadline ahead of a government shutdown. Senators were rushing to vote on the bill before terrible weather hit Washington, DC, that would prevent them from returning home.”$1.7 Trillion, 4,155-Page Omnibus Bill Passes Senate with Help of 18 Republicans
- “In addition to the billions allocated for green energy programs and climate initiatives, the massive spending package will put a minimum of $575 million towards ‘family planning’ and ‘reproductive health,’ including in areas of the country where population growth ‘threatens biodiversity.’ The bill would also give over $1.56 billion to Customs and Border Protection for “Operations and Support;” however, the money can’t be used to expand border security measures that stop illegal immigrants from crossing into the U.S.” SHOT: Rep. Chip Roy Unveils Amendments to Slash Green, Woke Handouts in Congress’ Massive Spending Bill
- About the only thing differentiating this scumbag from Joe Scarborough is two IQ points and a dead intern. Just change parties already, not that it necessarily makes that much of a difference. CHASER: Pee-Air Defecto Romney Says He Didn’t Trust GOP-Controlled House to Craft a Budget
- “Of the 21 GOP senators who initially voted to advance the spending bill for consideration, 18 voted “yes” to pass it Thursday along with their colleagues among the Democrats and independents: Sens. Roy Blunt (R-MO), Sen. John Boozman (R-AR), Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV), Susan Collins (R-ME), John Cornyn (R-TX), Tom Cotton (R-AR), Lindsey Graham (R-SC), Jim Inhofe (R-OK), Mitch McConnell (R-KY), Jerry Moran (R-KS), Lisa Murkowski (R-AK), Rob Portman (R-OH), Mitt Romney (R-UT), Mike Rounds (R-SD), Richard Shelby (R-AL), John Thune (R-SD), Roger Wicker (R-MS), and Todd Young (R-IN).” (criminals, traitors and scum -jjs) 18 GOP Senators Vote for Omnibus With $750,000 Earmark for Group Wanting Trans ‘Discourse’ in Schools and ICE Dismantled
- Sen. Mike Lee snarked: “. . . Congratulations to her. That’s great. Fantastic.” Section on Page 610 of 4,155-Page Bill Renames San Francisco Federal Building “Speaker Nancy Pelosi Federal Building”
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- The question now is this: how many so-called “private” companies, such as Facebook, Google, Fortune 500 firms, and more, do the bidding of U.S. intelligence agencies that are renowned for their wildly partisan application of unequal standards? According to this recent statement by the FBI, many of them. FBI Admits It Meddles In ‘Numerous Companies,’ Not Just Twitter
- “There was a time, in years past, when calling someone a hypocrite was taken as an insult to a person’s integrity, or more specifically their lack thereof. That is no longer the case.” From ‘Free Speech’ to Elon Musk
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “In the process of steamrolling normal people, the Left may have created the very ‘fascists’ they claim to be against.” (irked at the author for the word “fascists” even in sarcasm, but otherwise he’s right on – jjs) Who Radicalized the Right?
- “This vicious and vindictive action by Wray and the FBI is simply part of an ongoing campaign [pdf] to purge the agency of conservatives so that it can more aggressively serve as a Gestapo for the Democratic Party, without fear of discovery. . . our quickly narrowing window to recover the country . . . is sadly dependent on the cowards in the Republican Party.” Today’s Blacklisted American: The FBI’s Purge of Conservatives Forces One Agent to Sue
- Everything down to the punctuation marks, spaces, indents and the paper’s watermark is a fucking lie. It deserves to be soaked in gasoline, lit and shoved up Liz-ard Cheney’s poisonous front-hole. January 6 Committee Releases Final Report; Nearly 850 Pages
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Pebble Mine sits on top of 80.6 billion pounds of copper and 5.6 billion pounds of molybdenum, highly conductive metals which are crucial to producing solar panels, wind turbines and geothermal energy facilities.” Environmental Groups Deal Another Blow to Key Alaska Mine, Undermining Biden’s Green Energy Dreams
- “Lives nasty, brutish, and short loom in the Great White North.” Canadians, Your Government Hates You
- “Logging and paper production is one of Maine’s top industries and its forest products industry was responsible for more than $8 billion in economic impacts and nearly 32,000 associated jobs in 2019, according to a 2o21 University of Maine study.” (Susan Collins may be a crooked shit-whore, but she’s no dope – jjs) Green Activists Seethe After Susan Collins Gets Firewood Branded a “Carbon Neutral” Energy Source in Spending Bill
- “The decision is based on both green justice and social justice principles, so expect failure to ensue.” California Regulators Make Controversial Move to Reduce Incentives to Homeowners with Solar Panels
- “An institution can best improve society at large by sticking to its defined task.”BlackRock’s Failures Are a Warning for All Institutions
- “Namibia’s planned energy transition would immiserate the country, while contributing virtually zero to global emissions reductions.” Climate Follies in the Developing World
- “Bill Gates and his greenie agri-biz cohorts are up to no good.” Grandpa Gates’s Fraudulent CO2 Fetish
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Democrats who will spend, spend, spend other peoples’ money to distribute to themselves and their believers.” Bidenomics in Action: November Leading Economic Indicators Down
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Fucking coward should have declared nullification. Arizona Governor Doug Ducey Will Take Down Shipping Container ‘Border Wall’ One Week After Biden Lawsuit
- “. . . DHS can now keep the worst information from the public, despite what people in border states see with their own eyes. And with the FBI claiming the Twitter Files are the product of conspiracy theorists, similar claims can now be made about ‘unauthorized’ information regarding the border crisis. And of course, the low-information voters who limit their intake of news and have no idea what was released in the Twitter Files or what is going on at the border will gulp it down, nod, and ask for more.” DHS Hits the Border Patrol With a Gag Order
- Adams is not discreet. He has laid down the gauntlet and told New York City residents to shove it. He’s planning to “cut back on basic services” so that taxpayers’ money can be spent on and for illegals. Mayor Adams Makes History by Putting Criminals Before Constituents
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “DeSantis was a one-time proponent of the vaccines for certain demographics, namely senior citizens. However, he became skeptical of them over time, in particular because of the claims about their efficacy. The Associated Press reported that DeSantis contends that drug manufacturers had a financial interest in creating a mindset that vaccinated people could not transmit the virus to another person.” DeSantis’ Chinese COVID Vaccine Grand Jury Gets the Green Light From the Florida Supreme Court
- Henry F. Smith, M.D.: [Chinese] COVID-19 will likely be with us for the foreseeable future. It is, however, no longer a pandemic.” The Storm is Over
- “Many Jews feel that the best defense against anti-Semitic attacks is armed self-defense.”The Case for Safety in the Synagogue
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “That situation has gotten far worse in the last few years.” Most College Students Self-Censor, Fear Disagreeing With Professor
- “The more I push[ed] for policy change, the more resistant the leadership became. It was a highly macro-aggressive environment.” Three DEI Staffers Resign From Princeton University, Accusing School of No Support
- “The nation’s colleges – and the students who attend them – are in deep trouble.” College Carnage
- “Is America’s oldest college still its greatest?” Don’t Park Your Kid in Harvard Yard
- “Defaming someone as a ‘racist’ now carries a hefty price tag, even when it’s a powerful and wealthy institution trying to crush a small business.” The $36 Million Question College Presidents Won’t Answer
- “Now we wait for the annual Kabuki theater of congressional budget drama, for quick Christmas-season passage of a truly monstrous budget that people are too busy and distracted to notice.” Omnibus Bill’s Monstrous Linkage of “Family Planning” to “Biodiversity”
- David Harsanyi: “Ocasio-Cortez is a perfect strawman for this piece because she completely misunderstands not only the Jewish position on abortion but religious freedom, as well.” No, AOC, Abortion is Not a Jewish Sacrament
- “To be fair, between Twitter, Ukraine, Sam Bankman-Fried, the border, and the spending bill, AOC probably decided that people were not talking about AOC enough these days, hence the latest rant. And there are plenty of armchair apologists out there who wrangle scripture to suit their desires, not on just this issue, but plenty of others, including abortion.” The Blasphemy of “Titty Caca” AOC
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “It appears that Maricopa County did violate the law; they didn’t have a tally of the votes cast before they were counted. Why would there be such a blatant violation of the law, unless it was to ensure there was no official tally of votes cast to compare to the number of votes counted?” Game-Changer? Huge Revelation in Kari Lake’s Election Challenge Trial
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Daniel Greenfield: “The slimiest Clinton pal coordinates with Hunter Biden to reelect Joe Biden.” The Illegal Nonprofit Set Up to Defend Biden
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Bankman-Fried, who recently claimed to have only $100,000 left in the bank, will have to live at his parents’ home in Palo Alto, California, which has been put up as collateral under the terms of release, the judge ruled.” FTX Boss “Sham Bank-Fraud” Bankman-Fried freed on Bail Over Fraud Charges
- “Rep. Susan Wild (D., Pa.) is poised to secure $1 million in taxpayer funding for a children’s mental health asylum she defended in a molestation case.” Wild Spending: House Dem Lands $1 Million for Former Client Implicated in Child Rape Case
- “Sinema allegedly does not start work before 8 a.m. and will not work after 8 p.m., which the report noted is rare for a U.S. Senator.” (who knew that grifting and grafting the USA out of existence takes more than 12 hours a day? – jjs) Alleged 37-Page Staffer Guide For Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It is Your Job to Make Her as Comfortable as Possible”
- “I sincerely hope this holiday season will drain the poison that has infected our politics and set us against one another. . . ” or else. Joe Biden Delivers Christmas Address Without Saying the Word “Jesus”; Calls for Americans to “Drain” Political “Poison”
- “The votes are there to deny Trump the nomination, but only if those votes go to the same person. And nobody’s better positioned than DeSantis, fresh off his historic reelection win, to be that person. If I were him, I’d be having discreet conversations with Pence, Haley, Pompeo and anyone else who’s considering a 2024 bid. It might be hard to convince them not to run at all, but at the very least, they could all agree that, by Super Tuesday, it’ll be a two-man race.” If DeSantis Wants to be President, He Needs to Clear the Field
- “The critical issue for any Republican running for the presidency is whether he or she can reach 270 electoral votes.” The Electoral Map Favors DeSantis Over Trump
- “The red wave fizzled because Morphine Mitch killed it. Isn’t it time red voters killed his career?” Maybe It’s Time for Republican Voters to Fire Mitch McConnell
- “The embattled RNC chair should have known better than to fight with a young man who was willing to take America’s ideological war to college campuses.” Ronna Romney “Romney” McDaniel Tries to Level Charlie Kirk, Only to be Felled Herself
- “Some say the Right should pursue a more principled, positive narrative.” Is ‘Conservatism’ a Bad Label for the American Right?
- “Midterm election returns suggest they’re leaning rightward.” Jews May No Longer Like What the Democrats Are Selling
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- PM Netanyahu: “I have managed to set up a government which will take care of all the citizens of Israel.” Israel: Prime Minister Netanyahu Announces Formation of New Coalition Government
- “His [junta] is hindering the damage it could do to the PRC.” Biden Must Go All In Against China’s Tech Industry
- If you separate what he’s saying from the imagery and apply it to our media regarding the situation in this country, the evil mass-murdering savage actually has a point. American media requires a “jihad of clarification” more than ever. Iran’s Lying Ayatollah Mocks Biden, Calls for “Jihad of Clarification” to Counter Western Media
- “The conflict between Armenian and Azerbaijan wasn’t fueled by ancient, mythical hatreds.” Armenia’s Race for Survival
- “Under the guise of earnestness, Britain’s bureaucracy inclines to bullying and ineffectiveness.” Reign of the Administrators
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “One would think that the mission of the Marine Corps might have changed from warfighting to being at the forefront of using proper pronouns in the military.” Marine Corps Urged to Drop ‘Sir’ and ‘Ma’am’ Salutations to Be More ‘Gender Inclusive’
- “The revelations add further weight to the mountain of evidence that TikTok engages in illegal surveillance operations and retains strong links to Beijing that likely represent a serious threat to U.S. national security. Last week, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) introduced bipartisan legislation seeking to ban TikTok from all U.S. operations on this basis.” TikTok Admits to Spying on Forbes Journalists as Part of ‘Covert Surveillance Campaign’
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The figures are based on two reports released by the CDC on Thursday that pointed to [Chinese] COVID-19 and drug overdoses, primarily from powerful opioids such as fentanyl, as the primary drivers of premature death.” U.S. Life Expectancy Falls to Lowest Level Since 1996
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The new spaceport at Kulasekarapattinam will have some advantages over India’s current and only spaceport at Sriharikota.” India Buying Land for New Spaceport on Country’s Southern Tip
- “The ice below ground sublimates to gas, and that gas bursts upward like the bubbles in simmering tomato sauce, bursting on the surface to form the cones.” Bursting Lava Bubbles on Mars
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Corrupting children and undermining the family, as the LGBTQ movement does, only weakens a country, Mr. President.” To Trump: Your Support for Gay Propaganda Will Not Make America Great Again
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “. . . Griner, who is mostly famous for being unjustly detained in Russia but is also a WNBA player, apparently doesn’t impress the community where she went to school that much.” A Homecoming Celebration Was Held for Brittney Griner. Guess How Many People Showed Up?
- “It’s just about people shitting on the street.” Bill Maher and Mark Cuban Blast Gavin Newsom’s California
- Oh, the horror!!! How dare Mathis mention skin color and then argue that Jesus made everyone neighbors! In case you’re wondering, the reason Mathis’s song is supposedly “racist” is because he used “yellow” to refer to race. Merry Cancelations: Johnny Mathis Christmas Song Censored on Radio for Being ‘Racist’
- “The earnings call revelation comes a month after the now-former CEO Bob Chapek was fired, with his predecessor, Bob Iger, once again taking the reins.” Over Half of Disney+ Subscribers are Childless Adults
- Christian Toto: “Avatar director’s eco-activism, vegan lifestyle no match for online scolds.”James Cameron Learns Hard Lesson – You’re Never Woke Enough
- “When Mike Itkis decided to run against Democrat congressman Jerry Nadler in New York’s 12th district, he knew the odds were against him. Nadler can be seen regularly grandstanding at committee hearings and on the talk-show circuit. He’s been in office since the early 1990s. Itkis needed to play catch up. So he made a sex tape. Come again? . . .”2022 Man of the Year: Mike Itkis
HITHER & YON
- “The religious and political tradition of the West in its best and most authentic form may not be summed up in natural right teachings after all.” Contra Michael Anton and America’s Natural Right Underpinnings
- ” . . . Believe it or not, all of our freedom depends on that.” It Must Always Be “Merry Christmas”
- “The value of life; The value of death.” A Christmas I’ll Never Forget
- “The Christmas truce of 1914 is a story many of us have heard, but it’s well worth revisiting. It’s almost too good to be true.” What The Christmas Truce of 1914 Teaches Us About Loving Our Enemies
- “Even non-believers know there is something different about Jesus.” Why the Christmas Story Never Ceases to Amaze
- Lloyd Billingsley: “When the people struck a blow for justice and truth.” A Memorial Day Christmas
- “. . . armed with Thy power, we may advance from victory to victory, and crush the oppression and wickedness of our enemies. . .” (my own prayer for the past few years now – jjs) Patton, Dec. 1944: ‘Most Merciful Father … Grant Us Fair Weather for Battle’ to Crush Our Enemies
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.